MICHELIN CARGOXBIB HIGH FLOTATION
Feedback from the field
Dave Coning, Agricultural Contractor, explains how MICHELIN CARGOXBIB HIGH FLOTATION tyres have reduced his punctures by 75%
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
logo robustness tyre
MICHELIN UltraFlex technology ensures better performance on the road and in the field.
logo soil protection tyre
Thanks to working pressures of as little as 0.8 bar (11.5 psi) and a 37% larger footprint. (1)
logo stubble shield tyre
Tread design with outstanding self-cleaning ability
logo road handling tyre
Excellent handling on the road and in the field.
Less pressure equals more productivity
Picto cargoxbib hf tonne tracteur Tyre
• Michlein's low-pressure trailer tyre compatible with Central Tyre Inflation Systems (CTIS).
• Up to 3 times less distance required for self-cleaning (reduces road cleaning work).
• Thanks to the tyre's tread blocks, its flat crown and a 37% larger footprint, the pressure applied to the ground is distributed more evenly, minimising rut formation and soil compaction compared to tyres inflated to 4 bar (58 psi).
• Unparalleled casing durability plus compatibility with remote inflation systems.
• Solid non-directional tread blocks ensure tyres wear evenly and can be rotated.
• Continuous central rib for excellent resistance to wear, better rolling resistance and optimal directional stability.
• Solid rounded shoulders reduce scrubbing of ground cover.
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Range compatible with Central Tyre Inflation System (CTIS)
Control the pressure of your tyre from your tractor seat, get the best performance from your tyre: longevity, traction on all the field while protecting your soil and increasing your yield.
(1) Internal tests at the Michelin Technology Centre April 2011/June 2013.