Tailored for your operations in any working condition
- Excellent traction
- Outstanding productivity potential
- Good long-term investment
Tyre xadn at work
pneu minning MICHELIN xadn
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Multi-block tread pattern with shoulder made of alternating and multi-edged blocks.
• Excellent lateral grip on soft terrain thanks to a self-cleaning tread pattern.
• Summit designed to resist stresses when cornering.
EXCELLENT PRODUCTIVITY POTENTIAL
The TKPH of the Michelin E3 tyre (including the wide-base version) is up to 34%(1) higher than the average TKPH of the premium competitors.
GOOD LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• Up to 80% of Michelin tyres are retreadable(2) thanks to the casing quality offered by MICHELIN C2 technology.
All dimensions (5)
|Product||MICHELIN XADN+ - 23.5/80R25|
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Section width||602 mm|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||4824|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)||702|
|Tread depth||38 mm|
International Article Code
(1) Compared to the average TKPH of Michelin premium competitors, published in the following databook: Goodyear OTR tyre engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015) and Bridgestone OTR tyres databook (2015).
(2) Measurements taken at retreader facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.