MICHELIN X® MULTI HL Z
MICHELIN X® MULTI HL Z
Longer life and mobility, whatever the weather conditions
- Load capacity increased to 10 tonnes per axle
- Reducing operating costs: up to 30% more kilometres
MICHELIN X® MULTI™ : national and regional operations on all types of roads
The 3PMSF symbol characterises winter tyres specially designed to ensure a sufficient traction and mobility for traffic in winter conditions. This marking is obtained on the basis of a regulatory test of vehicle acceleration, on a packed snow surfaces for new truck tyres. Only success in this test can rank a tyre in this category and the classification is made visible by the marking on the tyre sidewall. All tyres labelled 3PMSF are also marked M+S
WHY THIS TYRE?
picto dollar savings adjusted
BETTER COST/KILOMETRE RATIO
Up to 30% more kilometres (1)
• New generation of compound that reduces the initial tread depth without compromising mileage performance
• INFINICOIL, POWERCOIL and DURACOIL technologies
• Optimise your journeys with increased load capacity (2) to 10 tonnes per axle
• Suitable for all types of road
Logo picto safety small Tyre
IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
• 3PMSF and M+S markings
• New generation of rubber compound
Logo picto ecolo small Tyre
Material and fuel savings by retreading and regrooving
• Tyres manufactured in compliance with the ISO 14001 environmental standard.
picto infinicoil technology 1 tyre
• Continuous steel wire (up to 400 meters long) encircling the tyre to give it more stability throughout its life.
• It is THE benchmark in terms of endurance: tyres designed with INFINICOIL technology display better mileage performance.
Picto image powercoil technology 1 Help and Advice
Pneu Michelin technologie
• The new generation of stronger steel cables offers better resistance to oxidation and improves carcas endurance.
Picto duracoil technology Help and Advice
• Reinforced heel for better endurance. We make quality products that last longer.
• Reinforced area between the tyre and the wheel for better endurance.
• Protection of the rod with quality nylon.
• Increased stability of the heel when rolling.
• The lower part of the tyre is more robust: the carcass lasts longer and offers a better retreading quality.
- FUEL EFFICIENCY C
- WET GRIP C
- EXTERNAL ROLLING NOISE 72 dB
|Product||MICHELIN X MULTI HL Z - 305/70R22.5|
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Approved rims||8.25x22.5, 9.00x22.5|
Min dual spacing
Minimum separation space in dual configuration
|Max speed (km/h)||120|
|Max load per tyre single||7500 kg|
|Max load per tyre dual||13400 kg|
International Article Code
|Theoretical regrooving depth||3|
|Regrooving width||8 - 10|
|Blade||R3 - R4|
Other tyres that might also interest you
(1) 30% for the MICHELIN X® MULTI ™ HLZ 385/65 R 22.5 tyre: internal calculations based on new tyre design methods between the MICHELIN X® MULTI ™ HLZ 385/65 R 22.5 tyre and the X tyre ® MULTIWAY ™ HD XZE 385/65 R 22.5, e.g. 1 tonne more per axle.
(2) Higher load index (CI): +4 for the MICHELIN X® MULTI ™ HLT (164K) 385/65 R 22.5 vs MICHELIN X® MULTI ™ Z (160K) 385/65 R 22.5 tyre.